About this event
PITA 2nd online TBF is the continuation of the Technical and online Business forum, bringing members together to
- seek answers
- explore and exchange on new solutions, opportunities and lessons
- develop strategies and plans for needs and emerging digital challenges
- network with peers and industry players
Date and Venue:
07-08 October, 2020.
This event will be held online hosted by PITA, and to be held in conjunction with the planned Industry Roundtable organised with GSMA on 06 Oct.
Participants must pre-register using the online Registration Form above
DAY 1: 07 October 2020
- Introductions, Regional Experience -Learning from the COVID-19, and Benchmarking
- Developing the Access: Enabler for Social & Economic Activity, and public good programs - Education, Health and Safety. To Reach Everyone - Bridging the Digital Gap.
- The Power of the Cloud for lack of Infrastructure and Application; new Solutions
DAY 2: 08 October 2020
- New Connectivity: Digitally Connecting the Islands and Communities
- Core Network Development 4G-5G, Renewable Power, & Service Fulfilments.
Special facilitated Sessions
06 October 2020
- Industry roundtable on advancing the digital visions - refer to separate webpage here
09 October 2020 - supplementary workshop for Pacific Islands
- Workshop on a practical approach on Why 5G for the Pacific
- Workshop on Satellite Connectivity and Imperatives
Details to be provided shortly
Invitation to submit proposals to do Presentation: [this is now closed]
Members interested to deliver presentation or a talk at the above sessions are required to provide the details using the Wiki Form for Presenting attached above
Closing date for proposals is 17 August, 2020
More details to be provided in due course
For enquiries contact the PITA Manager