The following is preliminary information with updates and details to be posted and announced to PITA Members in due course
The PITA 23rd AGM and Annual Conference will be held in Fiji on 08-12 April 2019.
A CEO forum and workshop will be held on 06 April.
Tentative program will include
- PITA 23rd AGM
- CEO Forum
- Plenary Conference, and Sponsored breakout Workshop and Seminar sessions
- Training on selected topics
- Government Leaders Session
- Special Committee and Task Groups meetings
- Networking and team building activities
- Social functions
- Bilateral breaks
- Case studies of Innovations & Award
- Display of solutions, technology and innovation themes and case studies will be considered. Cost for special fixtures and facilities for display may apply.
- 1-2 days workshops on Radiocommunication & Spectrum for development, Mobile for Development, Internet for Development, Submarine/Subsea Communications, Cyber Security & Safety, Finance & Revenue Assurance, E-Government planning and implementation
- Breakout sessions for CTO, CFO, Regulatory, Customer Services, Retail & Marketing
- Sessions for Turnkey Solutions
Refer to AGM Format and Program Planning attached
AGM Agenda & Conference
Agenda and proceedings for the PITA 23rd AGM will be emailed directly to Members in due course
Venue Hotel & Transfer Booking
Special rate for the PITA AGM has been provided and delegates to use the Booking Form provided
The same applies for booking and paying for the Transfer connection from the airport t the venue hotel.
Call for Papers and Sponsors: Currently in the process to release this soon. Sponsor details to be provided will include sponsor opportunities and options, costs and benefits.
Pre-registration form is available in the above link. You can register in advance.
Women and Young talents in ICT
In addition to CEOs, and senior managers to attend this AGM, we also encourage members to consider bringing and exposing young talents and women for benefits with personal development and for the organisation.