The meeting and educational workshop is aimed to bring together individual and institutional contacts in the ISP and IP field to provide training on key topics and endgender networking through exchange and cooperations.
Technical training topics include:
- Open Source Systems training.
- Network and systems security.
- Network monitoring.
- Good design practices for scalable solutions.
- Routing (eBGP and introduction to iBGP).
- Best practices for routing design.
A key outcome of the workshop will be the building of relationships with peers/colleagues in the region, among the instructors and continuity of cooperation, exchange and meetings to develop capacity in the region
For more details on content, instructors, organising bodies, see link below: