Conducted over 3 days from 10-12th October at the Heritage Park Hotel in Honiara, Solomon Islands, the PITA Marketing Forum provided the opportunity for Marketing Team Leaders and Operation personnel to meet and discuss marketing topics, issues and new opportunities. Joining them were also the industry players operating in the region.
Key topics covered at this forum included
- exchange of country developments and impacts on markets
- products and services, and performances
- understanding data and analytics,
- pricing of products, pricing strategies,
- digital marketing and strategies, segmentation, churn,
- LTE case study,
- marketing tools, problem solving and planning.
Also included were special tutorials and working sessions on
- Excel Dashboard for data analytics,
- Introduction of Internet Safety Online service and product development, and
- Benchmarking of key metrics across the region.
Participants included Chief Marketing and Commercial Officers, Marketing Analysts, and relevant personnel from Marketing divisions with telecom operators from Cook Islands, Micronesia, Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, and joined by industry players providing products and expertise services for Marketing in the region. In all, there were 29 Participants registered for this Forum.
...some pictures of the actions: