PacNOG 30 – Internet & IP Network Engineers Conference and Training
From: 8 August 2022 - 12 August 2022
Venue: Suva, Fiji
PacNOG 30 is now confirmed for 08 – 12 August 2022 and to be held in Suva Fiji, in person.
The online platform is available for those from the Pacific Islands still restricted to travel and contended to allow priority to participants attending in person.
Topics that are to be considered for PacNOG 30 will include
- 1 day conference on Internet Services operations, best practices, development topics, including refresher short courses for
- Linux/Unix and
- Network Router operations & command lines
- 4 days Advanced BGP workshop – Routing infrastructures & Security operations
- 4 days Practical Cyber Security workshop – implementing and provisioning for System & Device hardening, Security monitoring and penetration tests
- Network updates and presentations from regional operators
Agenda, Registration and event information are available at the event microsite link below
Post a reply to send us your topics of interest to be considered in PacNOG conference and training